Call-in Procedure for Collection of LLRW
Once the containers are properly labeled and the Manifest has been completed, call HMM at 763-4568 and provide the following information:
- Authorized User’s name.
- Phone number of the laboratory in which the waste is located.
- Room number and building where the waste is located.
- Number of containers of each type of waste and description of the type of waste container. (e.g. 6—4L liquid jugs, 2—20L liquid jugs, 1 small drum and 2 large drums of solid waste, 4 boxes of scintillation vials, 1 box of stock vials, and 2 sharps pails).
- Replacement container needs.
- Any special handling instructions required. Please inform HMM at this time if the contact exposure rate of any waste container exceeds 50 mrem/hour.